Hey everyone! Happy Travel/Theatre Thursday! In honour of this day I thought would post my first published article! Ok so it was written like a year ago…but I never had the time to post it until now! Celtic Magazine didn’t have an online link to send me so I had to make do with taking a picture of the magazine. I wrote this while I was living in lovely Ireland…sigh…hope you like it ( and can read it!) and I hope there will be many more published works to come! -Keara
Intertwining Travel and Theatre
- RT @SHIFTtheatre: Closing night for this cast of familiar characters: the most fun you can possibly have in Dystopia! @wecallitearth @Steph… 1 day ago
- Aquiring wisdom @VanWebFest with my web series writing wife. Thanks for a great first day! #femalefilmmakers… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @InHerViewFilm: We have reached 3% of our funding goal on Day 3 of our @indiegogo campaign! Happy @CanFilmDay indeed! @SupportIndieFilm… 4 days ago
- RT @InHerViewFilm: Learn the story behind "In Her View Film" and help us meet our goal. @indiegogo igg.me/at/inherviewfi… 1 week ago
- Our picks this week: a trio of plays vancouverpresents.com/weekly-picks/a… via @vanpresents 1 week ago
Just your average Canadian leaving her carefully constructed life behind to embark on the adventure of a lifetime! Through my blog I will share my experiences, offer tips and lessons learned, and share my passion for both travel and theatre with you. Join the adventure...
search my site
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.